Your eyebrows make your entire look perfect. They can either make or break your final look so make sure they look great. Your eyebrows will frame your eyes so it is important to get the perfect color and texture.
Eyebrow pencils are the best to use but they are not easy. The precise tip on an eyebrow pencil is perfect to create different eyebrow looks. From thin to thick, natural or defined brows. For the best results always use a sharpened pencil.
No matter how perfect your lip, eye and face makeup is, if you have shapeless and uneven brow it will be a mess.
Brow shape for face shape
Below is a guide to get the perfect brows according to your face shape.
- Heart face – Round eyebrows with a low arch.
- Square face – Go with soft curved brows. Make them long and a little thick to get the perfect look.
- Round face – create a high straight arch. Avoid round eyebrow shapes.
- Oval face – With an oval face make a flat shape brow with slight curves.
Finding the start and end arch of eyebrows
- Place the eyebrow pencil on your nose in a straight line and start from there.
- Now tilt the pencil to the outside of the eye and that’s where you will put the arch.
- Push the pencil further away to the eye outer corner where it should be the end.
Steps for the perfect eyebrows
- Brush your brows up using a spoolie or an eyebrow brush. This will help you see the extra-long hair that should be trimmed and where you need to fill in.
- So check if you have any long hair and cut them, one at a time downwards.
- After identifying the start, arch and the end of your brows, tweeze the remaining hair. You can also remove the hair in the middle to make the brows stand out.
- Finally, it is time to fill in your eyebrows with eyebrow filler, or eyebrow liner.